7.5 oz. Yancey Roasted Garlic Cheese grated
8 oz. spinach cleaned and rough chopped
8 slices crispy bacon crumbled
4 oz. mushrooms chopped
1 small red onion finely chopped
3 tablespoon red wine vinegar
1 tsp. sugar
1 tsp. Dijon mustard
1 wedge of Yancey's Fancy Roasted Garlic Cheddar; chopped
Kosher salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
1 package phyllo dough
4 tsp. melted butter
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Wash spinach, pat dry, rough chop. Set aside.
3. Grate Yancey's Fancy cheese. Set aside.
4. Cook bacon, crumble and set aside.
5. Chop mushrooms, set aside.
6. Chop red onion, set aside
7. In a large bowl, toss the first 5 ingredients
8. In a small bowl combine red wine vinegar, sugar, Dijon mustard and salt and pepper.
9. Prepare layers of phyllo dough, brushing with melted butter
10. Spoon mixture evenly onto prepared dough and roll up.
11. Brush rolled phyllo with melted butter
12. Bake for 12-15 min.